SEC Student Leaders
The Stanford Energy Club is a student organization working to encourage communication and collaboration within the energy community at Stanford University and throughout the Bay Area. The leadership of the group is filled with a diverse set of motivated students representing the breadth of disciplines available at Stanford. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEC Executive Board
VP Projects: Terra Weeks
M.S. Candidate, Atmosphere & Energy Program
Terra Weeks is a current M.S. student in the Atmosphere & Energy Program. Her academic interests span the intersection of renewable energy technology and policy design and implementation. Prior to Stanford, she worked at the San Francisco Department of the Environment where she helped move the City toward its goal of 100% renewable energy. Terra received a B.S. in Environmental Studies from the University of California Santa Barbara. She is also a trained Climate Reality Leader under Former US Vice President Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project. Her free time is usually spent at the beach, hiking, swimming, or trying to keep her houseplants alive.
VP Digital & Brand: Arnav Mariwala
BS Candidate: Physics
Arnav Mariwala is a junior in the Physics department with interests in renewable energy and disruptive energy technologies. He is passionate about energy in the developing world, photovoltaics, and sustainable energy policy. As VP of D&B, Arnav is excited to leverage the SEC’s social media presence to better showcase SEC-generated content, keep current members engaged, effectively promote club events, and reach more undergraduates.
Business Development Team: Madhur Boloor (VP), Robert Martin Kasse, Michael Chen, Koosha Nassiri Nazif, Ashley Elena Hammerbacher, Amir Delgoshaie, Adi Raj Jain, Hai Jin Park, Laith Adnan Maswadeh, Ipshita Mukherjee, Ramya Balasingam, Joel Sanchez, Devin Cintron, Brian Zhang.
Events Team: Anmol Kumar (VP), Emily Puente (VP), Rohith Desikan (VP), Veena Patel, Charlie Xu, Sebastian Schneider
Yaqing Li, Phillip Muscher, Samuel Chiang, Daniel Corral, Isabel Goronzy, Kelly McCoy, Ben (Long last name), Sam Wheeler, Josh Wagner, Sarah Rowan.
Journal Team: Sophie Meyer (VP), Clay Meyer, Adam Baljevich, Joe Sponsler, Victoria Mao, Vaishnavi Shukla, Amir Hashemi, Wandipa Mualefhe, Patricia Levi, Kai McKenney, Charlie Duff, Tony Sang, Sierra Gentry, Conor Quigley, Kelley Luyken, Yash Chandnani, Laurel Mills.
Digital and Brand Team: Arnav Mariwala (VP), Claire Yang, Wonjin Yun, Sheetal Ramsurrun, Qian Li, Travis Vincent Allen, Jack Joseph Gartland, Veronica Guo, Cindy Ni, Akash Mamidi.
Communities Team: Austin Sendek (VP), Geoff McConohy, Boya Ouyang, Jackson Salovaara, Daylan Siemann, Camila Cendra, Lauren Shwisberg, Ted Bloch-Rubin, Fariah Hayee, Ben Lim, Charlotte Franzellin, Emily Davis, Aristos Athens, Gan Chen, Matt Houde, Paul Westhoff, Jingfan Wang, Charlie Natoli, Wanning Lyu, Suzy Xu, Jiayi Chen, Wen Song, Yasmin Bashirova, Cindy Ni, Jean de Becdelievre, Alexandre El-Assad, Nathan Iltis, Xiaodong Lu, Arjun Kumar, Alejandro Dobles, Yinuo Yao, Elise Fournier-Bidoz.
Projects Team: Terra Weeks (VP), Alex Smith, Kevin Keene, Jackson Crane, Haley Kong, Jessa Clark, Grace Busse, Susanna Struckmann, Tim Yeskoo, Kevin Chalhoub, Thomas Colburn, Shannon Wojcik, Joseph Cohen, Sam Sunde, Nathan Kong, Surender Singh, Nora Hennessey , Michael Tang, Kidi Basile, Leah Mosier.
SEC Advisory Board
The SEC Advisory Board provides advice and guidance to the SEC Executive Board at regular meetings throughout the year. Current Advisory Board members are listed below.
- Prof. Stacey Bent, Chemical Engineering & TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy, Stanford University
- Nanci Howe, Student Activities and Leadership, Stanford University
- Leigh Johnson, Precourt Institute for Energy, Stanford University
- Wendra Liang, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Pulakesh Mukherjee, BASF Venture Capital
- Prof. John Weyant, Management Science and Engineering, Stanford University
- Lyuba Wolf, ChargePoint Inc.
- Prof. Arun Majumdar, Director of the Precourt Institute for Energy, Professor of Mechanical Engineering and, by courtesy, Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University.
- Prof. Sally Benson, Director of the Precourt Institue of Energy
- Prof. Jeffrey Ball: Scholar in Residence, Lecturer in Law, Stanford Law School
- Prof. Stephen D. Comello: Associate Director, Sustainable Energy Initiative, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Prof. Mark Jacobson, Woods Institute
- Prof. Pamela Matson: Dean of EE&S
- Prof. Frank Wolak: Stanford Law School