Are you curious about the status of Google X’s self-driving car? Do you catch yourself wondering what changes today’s premier automobile manufacturers will make to stay relevant, or what industry altering legal regulations are in the pipeline? Are you interested to know what makes Tesla Motors’ battery pack and car charging technologies so revolutionary?
We are too! We hope you join us next Wednesday (11/13) from 6:00 to 7:30 PM in Room C106 at the GSB to learn about the revolution occurring in the transportation industry from the industry, policy and research leaders that are driving it.
- Dirk Rossberg – BMW Group’s (USA) Head of Technology
- Dave Duff – Google X’s Senior Engineer responsible for its Self-Driving Car Project, and previously Tesla Motors’ Senior Engineer responsible for its Battery Pack and Charging Ports
- Sven Beiker – Executive Director of the Center for Automotive Research at Stanford (CARS)
- Max Baumhefner – Attorney, National Resources Defense Council’s (NRDC’s) Clean Vehicle and Fuels Program
- Diana Ginnebaugh — Post-doc, Sustainable Transportation program, Precourt Center for Energy Efficiency